Writers and bloggers hire me for consultation or strategy session for many reasons.
Like you, they have questions, need solutions, or want support on their writing, publishing or blogging journey.
|Are you wondering if your book idea is marketable?|
|Do you want to know the correct steps for approaching an agent or a publisher?|
|Are you feeling confused about how to begin blogging to build your author brand, develop expert status, promote your book, get more subscribers, build an email list–or how to take these activities to the next level?|
|Do you want to know how to write a book proposal?|
|Do you want to know how to promote your book?|
|Do you want to know how to build an author platform?|
|Are you unsure what the next step is for you to transform yourself from aspiring to published author?|
|Do you want to know how to improve your blog?|
|Do you want to know if blogging your book is a good idea–or how to begin blogging your book or booking your blog?|
|Are you uncertain about how to publish your book (traditionally, untraditionally or self-published)?|
|Would you like to get some ideas about how to build a business around your book or blog?|
|Do you have questions about writing or publishing your work, creating a life as a writer or author, blogging, or some other aspect of writing and publishing and have no one you can turn to for good, expert answers or advice?|
Why struggle alone? Why keep searching for answers or solutions all over the internet when you can ask an industry professional instead? No question is too simple, trivial, stupid, basic to ask. “Rent my brain” for an hour or a half hour.
However, if you need more time than that, consider signing up for a coaching package. I offer Author Coaching, Blog and Blog-to-Book Coaching and Book Coaching. Usually, an initial consult will answer your immediate questions and get you on your way or give you a good idea about what coaching would be like. To be honest, though, you will get the best results with longer-term coaching. I can help you achieve great results in 1-3 months or with one of my high-level coaching programs. For example, with coaching together we can:
- map out the content for your book
- create the business plan or book proposal for your book
- get your book written
- develop a career plan with spin-off books
- brainstorm products and services to help you build a business around your book
- create a blog plan
- brainstorm book ideas
Your coaching can include any of these different types of consults I offer—and the subsequent results. Just choose the type of coaching you desire and discuss with me the type of results you want to achieve. Your goals become part of the coaching package. For example, if you choose Author Coaching, you might want to work on developing a career plan that includes both spin-off books and products and services so you can brand yourself and create a business around your book. You might also want to include in that plan development of a blog, which will serves as your author website and business home in cyberspace. Or your coaching might begin with book ideation, mapping out a book and a business plan for that book (using Author Coaching) and then move into Book Coaching as you write your book. You might later move back over to Author Coaching as you work on platform building.
Consulting – on book ideas, book content, book structure, manuscript development, book proposals, blogging, blogging a book, booking a blog, blogs, platform development, publishing, agents, book promotion, and more. Here’s a list of the different types of consults I offer. If you don’t find what you want on that list, use my contact form, and send me an email. I’ll let you know if I can meet your needs.
I’m Nina Amir, author of the bestselling How to Blog a Book (First and Second Edition) and The Author Training Manual, both published by Writer’s Digest Books. I have nine Amazon bestsellers to my name, and I’ve had as many as four of my books on the same list at the same time. I am also the author of the forthcoming Creative Visualization for Writers (2016), also by Writer’s Digest Books.
Since 2010, I authored two traditionally published books, and I’ve self-published 17 books in the last ten or twelve years. Plus, I regularly churn out articles for magazines. I’ve written for over 50 different international and national publications. I am a popular guest bloggers, too, and was a regularly featured on Joel Friedlander’s award-winning Thebookdesigner.com.
Not only that, I’ve helped other authors complete their books and publish them successfully. One of my clients self-published and then sold their book to Simon & Schuster (Enlightened Leadership). It was printed verbatim and has gone on to sell over 230,000 copies. Another of my clients won a Writer’s Digest award for best self-published inspirational book (Radical Forgiveness). He turned down a traditional publishing deal and sold over 100,000 copies as an indie publisher before selling to Sounds True.
I don’t edit a lot of books these days; I’m choosy about those I take on (and the authors I take on). In fact, in recent years I have referred most of the editing to other seasoned editors I know, but I do take on select books myself . But the books I do edit, I edit as if they were my own. (I also edit blog posts.)
With my connections, I can get your content polished up and ready to publish should you choose to hire me or my company, Pure Spirit Creations. We will craft your content into the best book possible.
I’m the founder of the Write Nonfiction in November Challenge, also known as National Nonfiction Writing Month. That means I also know how to write books quickly. I wrote the first draft of How to Blog a Book in five months and the first draft of The Author Training Manual in eight weeks. I can teach you how to do the same!
I’ve been blogging since 2006. (I have four blogs; I used to have five.) I currently publish four posts per week with an occasional fifth post or guest post thrown in. That means I spend most of my time writing blog posts–when I’m not writing books (or at the same time). I also blog books, and I can teach you how to do this as well.
My Book Publishing Credits:
I have three traditionally published books, How to Blog a Book (Amazon bestseller for three years ), The Author’s Training Manual, (Amazon bestseller on and off since its release), and Creative Visualization for Writers (also an Amazon bestseller). I have self-published a variety of titles, not all of which have been placed on Amazon. Of those that were published on Amazon, seven have made it to the Amazon Top 100.
I have 17 self-published books and workbooks:
- Authorpreneur:How to Build a Business Around Your Book
- The Write Nonfiction NOW! Guide to Writing a Book in 30 Days
- The Write Nonfiction NOW! Guide to Writing and Publishing Articles
- Blogging Basics: 30 Lessons to Help Writers Create Effective Blogs and Blog Content
- The Nonfiction Book Proposal Demystified: An Easy-Schmeasy Guide to Writing a Business Plan for Your Book
- How to Evaluate Your Book for Success, A Step-by-Step Workbook for Conceiving a Successful Book Before You Give Birth to It
- Using the Internet to Build Your Platform One Article at a Time, 8 Tips for Getting Publicity, Exposure and Expert Status by Providing Free Copy Online
- Everyone has a Torah, What’s Yours? A Workbook for Turning Life Lessons into Stories Worth Telling
- The Priestess Practice: 4 Steps to Creating Sacred Space and Inviting the Divine to Dwell Within It (plus a workbook)
- The Kabbalah of Conscious Creation: How to Mystically Manifest Your Physical and Spiritual Desires (plus a workbook)
- From Empty Practice to Meaning-Full and Spirit-Full Prayers and Rituals…in Seven Simple Steps
- Navigating the Narrow Bridge: 7 Steps for Moving Forward Courageously Even When Life Seems Most Precarious
- 10 Days and 10 Ways to Return to Your Best Self, A T’Shuvah Tool Bridging Religious Traditions
- Get Ready, Aim, Shoot, Hit Your Bull’s Eye This Year, A Spiritual Guide to Using the Jewish and Secular New Years to Reset Your Personal, Professional and Spiritual Targets
- The Summer Dance Intensive Handbook: How to Choose the Best Program for Your Child and Help Your Dancer Get the Most Out of the Experience
- The Inspiration to Creation Coach’s Guide to Writing a Nonfiction Book
- How to Create and Achieve Your Goals: A Quick Guide to Making this Your Most Productive Year Ever
I have helped 30+ authors with their book manuscripts, including:
- Enlightened Leadership by Ed Oakley and Doug Krug (over 230,000 sold; self-published and then sold to Fireside Books)
- Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping (over 120,000 sold–self-published and then sold to Sounds True)
- Faithpreneur by Marquita Miller
- Finding Heaven Here by John Robinson (O Books)
- Parenting with Love by Bob Lancer
- Midlife Crash Course by Gail Feldman (Vantage Point)
- No Open Wounds by Robert Bray
- Natural Rhythms by Lisa Michaels
- Anatomy of a Residential Real Estate Sale by Gerald Potts
- Too Close to the Sun by Laureen Diephof
- 21 Templates that Run Your World by Sue Whilhite
- Suitcase Full of Nails by Yvonne Pepin-Wakefield
Want to learn more about me? Click here.
Lee Romano Sequeira, MadnessMomandMe.com