I’m so pleased and proud to announce the release of Creative Visualization for Writers: An Interactive Guide for Bringing Your Book Ideas and Writing Career to Life.
If you would like to learn more about the book, follow my virtual book launch tour. You’ll discover many interviews with me about the book, reviews of the book, guest posts I’ve written, and even Twitter Chats, podcasts and radio appearances.
- 17 Interview: The Muffin newsletter—muffin.wow-womenonwriting.com
- 21 Guest post: 5 Mental Strategies to Help Complete Writing Projects: penandprosper.blogspot.com
- 23 Interview: createwritenow.com
- 23 Review: sharingwithwriters.blogspot.com
- 27 Review and giveaway: blogs.republicanherald.com (Building Bookshelves)
- 4 Guest post: 5 Unusual Ways to Generate Creativity – and Productivity – on Demand—writetodone.com
- 5 Guest post: The Roadmap to Successful Authorship—bookbaby.com
- 7 Guest post: How to Get Up Close With Your Characters—helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com
- 10 Guest post: Publishing is All Business…or is It?—elizabethspanncraig.com
- 11 Interview: alinkarutkowska.com newsletter
- 17 Video interview: thebookdesigner.com
- 17 Guest post: 5 Things You Can Do to Bring Your Writing Ideas (and Career) to Life—writersdigest.com
- 18 Guest post: The Secret Author-Success Factor No One Talks About—powerupforprofits.com
- 19 TwitterChat with BookBaby.com (#BBchat)
- 19 Review and giveaway: www.michellemach.com
- 19 Guest post: Can You Attract a Bestselling Book?—sharingwithwriters.blogspot.com
- 20 Interview: writerspayitforward.com
- 21 Review and giveaway: Want to Write a Mid-Life Memoir? What’s Stopping You?—androidafterforty.com
- 26 Guest Post: A Different Approach to Book Promotion—buildbookbuzz.com
- 26 Review: Beverleyabaird.wordpress.com
- 31 Guest Post: 3 Creative Ways to Uncover Personal Stories for Your Memoir—krpooler.com
- 1 Review: Booksantafe.info
- 2 Radio Interview: Dr. Andy‘s Poetry and Technology Hour—KDVS, Davis, CA (interview begins at 48:10).
- 3 Review: Margodill.com
- 4 Radio interview: School of Startups radio (interview begins at 26:31).
- 7 Excerpt (and downloadable worksheets): Do You Have Intention? How to Set Achievable and Meaningful Goals—janefriedman.com
- 14 Interview: socialmediajustforwriters.com
- 20 Guest Post: 7 Hacks to Unleash Creative Thinking (When Writers Need It Most)—Makealivinglriting.com (Carol Tice)