At long last I’m ready to reveal to you the list of 2012 WNFIN expert bloggers and some additional special features you can take advantage of this year as a participant.
I already told you about the book giveaway contest. I’ll be choosing someone who plans on writing a complete book manuscript in 30 days to win a copy of Rochelle Melander’s just-released book, Write-a-Thon, Write a Book in 26 Days (And Live to Tell About It). You can find all the details of the contest here, and you have until Nov. 1 at noon to participate.
Additionally, for the first time in WNFIN’s five year history, I’ll be offering FREE teleseminars. That’s right…learn even more from some of my experts. The first teleseminar kicks off the challenge on November 1 at 7:00 PM EDT/4 PM PDT when I will interview Roger C. Parker, author of 41 business and how-to books. Parker’s membership program, Published & Profitable, helps authors successfully write and publish their own books using his do-it-yourself writing resources like checklists, worksheets, and workbooks. The topic for the first WNFIN teleseminar will be 7 Time-Management Tips for Completing Your Book During November—an appropriate one for all those WNFIN participants trying to meet their November deadline. To learn more about the call and to register, click here.
And here…are you read?…is this year’s list of WNFIN expert guest bloggers:
- Mary Knipple, creativity coach
- David Rasch, Ph.D. author of The Blocked Writer’s Book of the Dead
- Rochelle Melander, certified professional and author of Write-A-Thon
- Roger Parker, author and writing and publishing coach
- Linda Joy Myers, founder and president of the National Assoc. of Memoir Writers
- Katharine Sands, literary agent, and author of Making the Perfect Pitch
- Verna Dreisbach, literary agent
- Mike Larsen, literary agent and author of How to Write a Book Proposal
- Jeff Hermann, literary agent and author of Write the Perfect Book Proposal
- Sue Collier, self-publishing expert and coauthor of The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing, 5th Edition
- Mark Coker, founder and CEO of Smashwords
- Joel Friedlander, book designer, the author of A Self-Publisher’s Companion: Expert Advice for Authors Who Want to Publish
- John Kremer, book marketing expert and author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books
- Shane Birley, blog, web development and arts management specialist and co-author of Blogging for Dummies
- Philippa Gamse, web strategist and author of 42 Rules For A Web Presence That Wins
- Dana Lynn Smith, book marketing coach and author of How to Sell More Books on Amazon
- Susan Harrow, media coach, marketing strategist and author of Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul
- Stephanie Chandler, author of The Author’s Guide to Building an Online Platform
- V. Michael Santoro, award winning author and content marketing specialist
- Linda Lee, website designer and WordPress pro
- Kristin Lamb, author of the best-selling book We Are Not Alone–The Writer’s Guide to Social Media
Some of these bloggers will offer more than one post and on the very few days when I don’t have a guest post, I’ll fill in the gap. The post will cover 30 days of topics related to writing, publishing and promotion including:
- memoir writing
- tip books
- writers’ block
- book construction
- queries and proposals
- ebook publishing
- book design
- book marketing and promotion
- social networking for writers
- websites for writers
- media tips
If you want to be sure you don’t miss a single post, please be sure to sign up for either the RSS feed (click on the large yellow icon in the top right corner of the blog) or on the form to the right that looks like this:
This form will ensure every blog post arrives in your email box.
Also, if you want to be sure you get notification about the teleseminars, it’s best to sign up for my newsletter. I’ll be sending out reminders via emails. Plus, you’ll then get emails during the year telling you about other teleseminars I’m hosting. You can do that using the form below. (And you get a free gift when you subscribe.) Don’t forget, you can register for the Roger C. Parker teleseminar, 7 Time-Management Tips for Completing Your Book During November on November 1 at 7:00 PM EDT/4 PM PDT here.
Okay…that’s it for now. I’ll be uploading another post tomorrow, and then we are off and running!